Monday, May 12, 2008

the 1st day i saw the sem 3 seniors walking around in IMU,i was asking myself,can i make it to sem 3?

one week before the eos 2,i kept telling myself not to give up but at the same time the evil thinking like not going to sit for eos,just simply study and waiting for resit kept playing in my mind,waking up in tears and you felt so hopeless ,i don't know how many people would experience the same

surprisingly,i did't really feel happy after the exam,probably because i know if i started my revision earlier,i will have enough time to study microbio,pharmaco,biochem and parasito,i can't really imagine how will i dare to walk to school without study all those important component ,not even once except the parasito and biochem which i simply study one round.then lily called me and when i rushed to school,she prayed for me,i was quite speechless for her kindness,speechless because i was and i m touched .

after the exam,i know i did terribly for my exam,A is an impossible,i started to worry that i cant even pass,if cant pass,i will...i cant imagine it at all

one hour ago, i checked the email,i pass,yess,i passs!!!!!!i really thank God oto i guess it will just a C , the best i can expect(i duno my grade yet because the email only told me i pass),considering the fact that everyone is more hardworking than me but not everyone pass the exam,i thank God for the memory power and the understanding.pray hard and yes,He will lead you through

sem3,here i come

No comments: