Monday, June 2, 2008

RANDOMNESS

i mentioned many times that i love cards and letter,here are some of them
when i read the cards,the old good time will cascade down the memory lane,
there are some friends that you never meet again after the high school,there are some people who no longer share the intimacy with you but the words written are the memory embroyed in your mind,something you think you have forgotten but actually never,probably tats why i love giving card to others,simply because i want to be remembered

the nicest cards ,y?because my 8-year-old students drew them and coloured them with the most sincere heart

my NS buddy,sing sing,went to meet her yesterday,we shared almost everything except undergarmentandtoothbrush

my favourite boot ,i remember the price is RM99 after discount because i bought it 2 days before chinese new year and i was using my own money,i got rm100 as NS allowance from the gov one nite b4 i come out from the camp for cny holiday which means this rm99 is my real 血汗钱=)


my 1st spec(i know u will probably LOL for its style but that time i was just 13 years old,i saw my teachers always wore this kind of style and you know,13 years old is the time when you admire your teachers so much and you probably take whatever they say as a MUST and whatever they wear is high class and nice) and my fav pen


the 6 -year-old me,soli,i forget to turn the pic

2 comments:

*jeSSicA* said...

whoa u even kept the envelopes! i keep cards too, and some envelopes which ppl got write sth on..hehe

✖§ǿØŋ[pħ]✖ said...

wah... sing sing very pretty leh...