Saturday, October 11, 2008

childhood

was talking to le min in MSN ,about our childhood dreams

u want to know what were mine?

i bet u want to

.i wanted to be a gymnast but there was no place to learn in my hometown and i still carry this dream all these years despite i know it is impossible .i actually wanted the ribbon (to tie it to the cane) ,hoop,a small ball from my mum and switched on the music ,then i will DANCE

.do you still remember the moral stories we learned in standard one ?remember there was a story about the monkeys built their house on a tree?guess what?i kindly chose my younger brothers to play the monkey roles and the blanket became the monkey house.i told the story and acted together with them .another story,you remember YUE FEI?his mum owes washed the shirt by the riverside and i forced my sis to play this role.end result?my mum asked us to shut up because we kept laughing and she cant sleep =))

. i watched a lot of chinese ancient movie(the kind that all people know WU GONG and can fly).i liked to do the same hair style on my sis oto she kept nagging and said i was crazy .ei.give me a long holiday and i will still do the same thing oto i must admit that im no longer as creative and imaginative as before

.i liked power ranger and i actually thought that they did exist .i bet you are laughing like crazy now .i even believed that the people with very power kung fu like the one in chinese ancient drama did exist.i even meditated when i was free or ask my sis to sit in front of me then i will give her some power .OMG,dun send me to tanjung rambutan after u read this

.i love to teach because i thought i was very smart and expect my siblings to be as 'clever' as i was.i used to write some vocab or difficult words on a piece of majung paper or mania card and asked them to read it .i did punish them if they cant remember what i taught them.such an evil sister huh

u got anything interesting about your childhood that you want to share?just leave it in the comment and i will post it in my following post

3 comments:

LiNg WeNg said...

fuiyoh! gymnast!!! go go baby!!!

*jeSSicA* said...

wahahahaha so funny la act like those moral stories...i remember last time i used to play with my sisters in the bedroom (yeah the room that u guys slept in when u went to my house)...with the blanket as 'curtain/door' thingy...LOL

Anonymous said...

ah weng,what go go baby,siao,ahah

jess,yah lahh,very fun hooo lets play agn