Monday, January 5, 2009

be glad that im alive




yes,im glad that im alive. i forgot to off my hair permer this morning and left it on the table whil i busy chatting with my friends.after like 2 hours,i enter my room for no reason and i smelt something toxicated .
instantly i rmb and realise what happen.cant imagine if i didnt enter my room that time,the wire plug will be burned soon.and i was charging my handphone and boiling my water too that time. explosion is something to be expected i guess,(i duno lah,tats what i think)
so, now my hair permer was gone,water boiler was gone bcuz part of it was melt too,needless to mention,the plug was gone too. im burning my own money and im now so pity so thirsty and no water to drink.
ok,im glad anyway,glad that im alive
be glad that u can still talk to me,chat with me,shopping with me,sing k with me,go langkawi with me =))))

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

be careful la next time....

LiNg WeNg said...

thank God you're alive~

Anonymous said...

whoever marry u next time is having a life threatening love next time