Thursday, September 3, 2009

so lucky.dream comes true.SS501

my newest property,i wont sell it even if u gonna pay me a good price

im going to keep this brief.



so i went .

i tot i was early but when i reach the one world hotel,i realised i was the late comer.super late.so many people!!!!!!!!!

suddenly alvina called me .it was indeed a big surprise tat i saw her there.



at 1st,i couldnt manage to buy the album bcuz sold out dy.i was so scared that i wouldnt have the chance to see the pretty boy,LOL



everyone just tried to push each other in order to get into the conference room asap.

i kept praying and hoping for a miracle .

really grateful and thanks God bcuz He not only answered my prayer but miracles after miracles happened thruout the nite.

when i was bored and stucked in the crowd ,not moving at all for 15 minutes,i saw this red shirt lady with no album in her hands as well,so,the conversation started and she took an album from her bag and sold to me with no increase of the price,rm 70.tat time i was near to the entrance of the conference room dybut without the album,i wont be allowed to enter,HOW LUCKY!!!!!!



after entering the room, we had to choose a line to queue up because theres one line in front of each member of SS501 and obviously,the line in front of Kim Hyun Joong were the longest.(i almost pengsan dy when i saw him,never expect that my dream come true in a few months time!!!!!!)there were some workers there kept forcing us to line in such a way that all the 5 lines would be equally long .being a stubborn person as i am,i just ignore their yelling despite they threatened that if we dun want to follow the instruction,the fans meeting session would be canceled within one minute.what was playingin my mind was that if i cant get Kim Hyun Joong's autograph,i would rather come back with tears ,crying after crying than getting a signature thats not my first choice.dont laugh,this is called determination okie?



and the miracle happened again,while the rest of the girls decided to follow the instruction but i cut the line,i was the only one left in that line after the person behind me forced to queue up in other lines.so,my wish came true.i guess my brain was not functioning at all,felt like i was flying above the sky the moment he shaked my hand .OMG!!OMG!!OMG!!



and guess what?right after i left the room,the signature session ended which meant those who were still outside the room wont get the signature anymore.some girls were crying there.



im happy ,happy and happy.like what chui king,yen xi charlie they all said this morning,i dun wana wash my hand dy,LOl,kidding.

我的人生遗憾又少一个了怎么办??就让本小姐欠揍一回吧!!!

2 comments:

LiNg WeNg said...

i prefer the 2nd guy from the left... =P

Anonymous said...

now u de zui me liao lo,LOl,u watch the dvd then u know my taste wont go wrong,LOL