Tuesday, October 6, 2009

the little kid

he asked me 'jie jie,can you do me a favour?'

looking at such a cute him,how would i reject to help him?

so,i asked him if he needs any help and just the same as what i guess,he need me to help him to carry the heavy bag.so,being a person who like to talk and be friend with the cute kid, i asked him several questions and sent him home.he is just a standard one or standard two student(i 4got to ask about this) and stays one floor above me.so fated huh?

upon reaching his house,he told me to put the bag on the floor lightly,not to make any noise because his little brother might be sleeping that time. i dont know how to put it into words because i can feel that he loves his younger brother so much.

he is just too cute.

2 comments:

LiNg WeNg said...

sweeeeeeeet!!!!! =)

Anonymous said...

me kah?