Sunday, December 27, 2009

feel like dancing


zaia

i spend one whole night to watch those youtube video clips

go with me if i have time

-------------------------------------------------------------

say hi to the chipmunks and the chipettes


by the way,alvin the chipmunks 2 was funny enough to prevent me from falling sleep in the cinema although the movie started at 1.40am.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------


sherlock holmes was not as good as i expected it to be.probably because he doesnt appeared as smart as what i imagined since 12 years ago.not physically.just a feeling.yes,i read my 1st sherlock holmes in primary 4 and he has always been my hero since then.shy shy.


oh yeah,i have the complete stories of sherlock holmes in my room,borrow from me if you want to .

No comments: