Friday, February 26, 2010

ocf welcoming dinner

it was good and reminded me of my imu cell group members.i was asked by Rachel 'whats the best thing u find since you come to sydney?' and i gave my answer without hesitation(what a big surprise isnt it?im usually such a coward when it comes to speak in public .to be honest,i actually prayed in my heart right before my turn to be questioned.=) )

so the whole night went well.talked to some seniors,juniors ,one of my future batchmate ,uncle Duncan who is from Sibu ,aunty Cherise whose husband is from Sibu too and it just so happens that she knows my mum's friend,what a small world.The conversation between Nancy,Jun yan (both from china)and i was interesting too because i watched more China TV program than anyone else.

The welcoming dinner was not about how nice the food was(oto it was really good) but it is the love of God that brings us together and i know i will not just go there once but it will soon be my second home in Sydney.

looking forward to it.'wink wink'.

No comments: