Wednesday, July 16, 2008

so,as i click 'submit' on the screen,i am making my way to the changi airport ,not now,of cuz.you will probably asked why m i deciding to visit to singapore on the 21st of august but not during the holiday .as you know,i am just lazy and why im not lazy to move my butt all the way to sg ?because you will feel that you just want to find something to do when the holiday comes to its end and because NUS starts the new sem later,so,i will have to wait for ying chang to settle everything 1st b4 i come.



will go to watch red cliff 2ml and i hope the money i spent will worth it.there are so many movies that i wana watch including the dark knight,hellboy,journey to the center of the earth but im pretty poor now bcuz of the mega sale,i shall stop buying any clothes until after my sem 3,my mum will probably kill me for buying 14 shirts and pants in one day plus all the novels,magazine,food,cosmetic,skincare products,can anyone help to control my desire??



by the way,i have a palette of eye shadow ,130 colours ,i am selling it at the price of rm 160,considering the colours it has ,it is pretty cheap huh.so,do contact me if you are interested =)



1 comment:

*jeSSicA* said...

hahaha i can see wat shirt u are wearing!!! =P