Friday, November 21, 2008

Do I need to say so much? A nice day is the statement.

This is the very first time I go to OUG pasar malam and the four of us (vee vee,yiao hoong,jian ming ,christine) had a fun night.LOL

You will expect a lot of crazy things from us when Christine meets vee vee.yeah,you got it right.

Nothing much to elaborate or illustrate on the pasar malam itself.dont get me wrong.my point is GO EXPLORE IT YOURSELF.

We had a long and nice talk while pampered ourselves with nice food.it was 11pm without our realization and it was not easy to get a teksi at this time. Out of no choice,we were forced to walk home.that must be us if you saw 4 crazy young people sang so loudly(SOUND POLLUTION) and kept taking pic(SYOK SENDIRI) on the highway just now.it cant be wrong.vee vee said she felt dangerous but I felt happy for this experience.the night was still too young for me this night cat.

THIS IS NOT THE END OF THE NIGHT.we went to jian ming’s place because yiao hoong wana help to install antivirus to my laptop and we watched some freaking funny and nice youtube video.the funniest part was it gave vee vee goose bumps just to watch/listen Vitas –opera 2 video clip.

We just ‘dismissed’ about an hour ago.it is 4.30am now and I must say this

I HAVE A NICE DAY.

p/s: my room is more messy than a guy’s room, ‘malu nyerrrr’
p/s 2: not all medic students are nerd
p/s3: I lose all my vocabs ,learning sophisticated words(that’s how I describe the medial terms) doesn’t help to improve your English.

2 comments:

*jeSSicA* said...

whoa, walk at highway?? wow~~

i wanna go pasar malam!!

Anonymous said...

ngek ngek ngek
find me when u want to do sth crazy
LOL