Monday, November 24, 2008

A home is where the heart belongs



the title sounds a bit wrong because we dun stay in the same house

i talk to them on phone just now


my dear little leng zai leng lui cousins and their mum(the one in the pic is me,not their mum)
i remembered she bought me a lot of nice mechanical pencils,dress,food when i was young and my mum will keep reminding her not to pamper me too much.the funniest thing is i kept all the food because it was precious to me.then,after like 6 months,i finally open my tin and guess what?the small little creatures were all over the food and i have to throw them away without eating a single bite of it.'sakit -hati till now'.i must be traumatised by the experience because ever since then,i can hardly keep my food for more than one day,that explains why i cant store too much food in my room.
manage to talk to my grandma too and im happy that she sounds pretty fine
i should spend more time with them when i go back

No comments: