Sunday, January 31, 2010

our last imu cg



This will be adam's and my last imu cg as i will be leaving for sydney in less than a month.therefore,the cg outing to mage cafe .we ate and played some board games there.guess who lost the game?as usual,ME!!therefore someone commented 'terakhir' in my facebook picture.LOL.

i just want to remember this day ,no,not just this day but since the 1st day i joined the cg,the time when Lily,Eugene,Chris,Troy,Pui Fun ,Richard,Kiryu,Li Yan,Sue Wen,Kay Teck ,David etc still around .I remember how the noisy guys tried to irritate the leader(PF) and i was probably the only noisy girl in cg.Year by year,some people left, some new members joined us and finally,this is my turn.I wonder if that's how the seniors felt when they left the cg ,felt lose but fruitful for we had learnt so much from each other in cg.

Now i know why Lily said she missed cg dy.

No comments: