Sunday, March 23, 2008

2day is a happy day.i know,i shall not fear no matter how bad is the circumstance because He will be there all the time. all these years,He has proven to me that He is faithful,i shall never forget all the blessings i have gotten all these while.=)

pek hong,u said i should ask where is my motivater, without motivater, there is no motivation ,you really know me more than i know myself but now i think i find my answer already =)

study everything in last 2 days?i know i am crazy but actually this is a more normal me.i also duno w hy i justcant study earlier .hope that i can have a brain which is the combination of chris ,pui fun,kiryu,troy,lily,eugene,david,then i mar bcum super smart?start dreaming again,arrr.....

for those who worry about me before this,im so sorry =)

4 comments:

✖§ǿØŋ[pħ]✖ said...

kns... owes use my name... copyright!

Christine said...

so many ppl have the name 'pek hong',u so sentistive for what

and sumore i know u actually very happy ,mai gak gak a

LiNg WeNg said...

great to hear that u r ok ady... hehe.. btw...u r tagged !!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey. i really agree with you. indeed, God will be here for u always! wah u sure u want to have the brain combination of everyone meh... too much brain kater ur kepala sangat sangat besar. like that very unstable worr..

btw, forget to tell u ah, im evelyn from cg. hehehe.