Friday, March 28, 2008

yesss,can go to taman connough(i duno the correct spelling lah) again this wednesday and will stay overnite in emily's place,happyinggg

saw quite a number of my batch mates studying in the lib when i walk pass.bet that everyone starts preparing for their eos oledy .i need to install 'kiasuism' asap but until now i have not even rearranged my notes after the summatif ONE,i need a maid

talk about the phuket trip with emily and alvina in the between the lecture 2day but after the discussion,alvina said she mite go UK to attend his bro's convo,cambridge weii,i asked her to take a pic of the big gate without anyone in the pic,then i can edit and paste my own pic onto it,she omost pengsan after i mention my wish.

so many trips after are awaiting for me after the EOS2,beter start saving $$ from now on and most important,DON'T FAIL MY EXAMMM!!


No comments: