Monday, September 29, 2008

holidaying now

cheerleading,mock osce ,both drove me crazy for the past few weeks

i will talk about my mock osce 1st

i was so unprepared,why?simply bcuz the blur christine didnt check her timetable properly and tot that hers was on friday.10s to wei ting and my other pbl groupmates who reminded me one hour b4 the mock osce.

a big thank to my 'TEACHERs'--KIRYU(i know u have lots of thing to settle , i really appreciate ur help),PUI FUN,li yan,teck jian,yuan liang,geowin etc...
without you guys,i would have failed my mock osce =))and my SP-johnson for being a profesional sp ,damn pro lah u =)

yeah,i was quite emo for didnt manage to get full marks ,dun say i expect too much,i should , considering the fact that who is my main teacher

anyway,im just happy for it is before my holiday ,the marks will be on board after the holiday and i guess i didnt do well in history taking stations,all the best to myself

cheerleading,we didnt win but im still happy,failure brought unity,no one can deny our effort and hey,im still waiting for u guys to post the video clip to youtube,plz =)

last week were alvina's,jian ming's and david's birthday,happy belated birthday to u guys,LVNA,im really soli for oversleeping and didnt go for the event,hope u guys have a blessed year and dreams come true,

i watched a few movies .black water sux to the max.painted skin is quite nice (in fact,i did cry,hehehe) and the glorious of team batista is not up to my expectation but still i will give it 7.5/10 simply because of batista operation itself and it is a japanese movie.mamamia ,other boleyn girls are next on my list of holiday-must-watch.

read a few stanzas of shakespeare (mainly read king henry the eight now)(yes,i love literature oto i dun much about it) and some novels .in my little room with the temperature of 18 degree,a cup of hot milo,some soft music,a nice novel,a very simple but perfect combination to make my days ,those are the days when i dun reply the sms when it is not so urgent (opss,soli,there must be a number of you are cursing me now,dun do so plz =)))

how much have i studied for the past few weeks?one page of papapatho and 2 easy GI notes,i have much to catch up =))chill chill

p/s:i really don't feel comfortable when people keep talking about study from the 1st till the last sentence in msn esp when i m tired and havent studied anything and esp when the exam is still far away from now (seniors not included,i appreciate all the advices from u guys =)) ).u dun have to tell me how hardworking you are ,how smart are other jpa scholars,because i m not interested to know ,tats their own business and i just love my own lifestyle,they are not someone who i need to jealous of ,im EGOist,i admit,im not pissed off but i would like to stress again--im not comfortable with it ,i hope u will understand


happy holiday to all of u

No comments: