Monday, September 15, 2008




remembering this ,i must write something tonite




she is one of my bestest friends,my best shopping companion,my best target when i wana bully someone,i shall stop here as her nose is going to grow longer now =))




she is cute ,nice,girlish,one word to include everything---she is just WONDERFUL!!!




my dear lady,u r now officially 21,no more childish act plz,as the time goes on,u r growing older and older and there r a lot of new things u gota experience ,be it good 0r bad one.As a friend,i cant help in everything because it is your choice and i respect the decision u make for urself ,i know u r now mature enuf to take the step in ur life,m i right?




my dear miss wong ling weng,happy birthday and welcome to the 21st-club,have a fun year and dun forget to pick me up when i go miri =)))




p/s:friends come and go,in the end,only a few of them still leave the deep foot prints in your heart ,we don't see some of them for ages but you still have endless topic to chat with her in msn,LING WENG,ling weng ,my dear,u know u r one of them =))

with love

christine

3 comments:

LiNg WeNg said...

thanks a lot, christine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *muacks*

*jeSSicA* said...

awwww...

LiNg WeNg said...

how sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet of her !!!!!! haha....