Saturday, April 5, 2008

Busy is the word and play too much is my complaint.

will only write about birthday after i get the picture from lily

p/s:charlie,10s so much for asking them to sing the song(i was very paiseh u know)

went to visit sing siang who currently studies in sedaya .it has been 3 years we didnt see each other after the NS.i cant really belif that she is now much stronger than 3 years ago,mentally of cuz. we still share the small secret,gossip something funny ,exactly the same as what we did in NS.that is what does it mean by'friend',even if we didnt manage to spend to0 much time together,we still rmb each other and care about each other.sometimes,even if we see some people everyday but they just cant leave the foot print in our heart.

i am quite upset that i miss the chance for my 2nd clinical visit,not i dun wanna go but the lazy pig christine cant wake up even if she set 3 alarm clocks and hide them in every nook and crany of her room (this is very exagerated but it does make sense to u,isn't it?)

this is probably the 1st time i would like to say loudly and publicly that i just want to pass my exam,i know no one will believe me and my mum will probably kill me for this ,even i myself can't believe that i will think like this.stop telling me must aim for A,i want to enjoy my life instead of stress myself to the max .i duno why A doesn't seem to be as attractive to me as before.i m not kidding.

holiday holiday holiday ,i want holiday,i want to go home ,i want to watch TV 24/7,wana go clubbing with my sibu gang,ricky and billy they all,wana throw myself in the corner of the public library and read all the novel...

this blog gotta hibernate until after my eos,or else,all ' i want' will become impossible

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha...dun tell me u cant wake up because u stay too long at my place tat night o. make me feel so guilty mo..

Christine said...

haha.exactly as whaT u guess,i wake up late and luckily i sms my fren telling him that i probably cant wake up and dun hv to wait for me,heheheclever lehhh

Anonymous said...

haha like that u shld have stayed overnite at my place la.. can gepoh till morning. wakaka :p

Anonymous said...

nez month lah,hahahah,i will be bk to kl nez month,3rd of july,u??

Anonymous said...

really? haha same with me lah :) wat time is ur flight?