Tuesday, April 29, 2008

when i went home during cny holiday,i heard from my mum that my younger sis got a bf who i think is from a rich family (but tats not the point,rich or not rich doesnt really matter AT THIS STAGE marrr =) )

when i was studying for my sumatif 2 and my mum called me to ask about my progression, she told me my younger brother date a girl who can play the piano well

when she called me this morning to ask me what is the exact date of my flight, yet,i bet u can guess what am i going to say now--my youngest brother is now in a relationship witha smart girl

look at the eldest one,what is she doing now in the nothing-to-to-but-study apartment ?heyy,imu student marr,so, nerdy nerd is the phrase.

假期时,我也要与生活来一场轰轰烈烈的恋爱, 和疯狂的人,事,物 来一场华丽的邂逅.

2 comments:

*jeSSicA* said...

'nerdy nerd is the phrase'
that leads me to think that vista apartment is full of nerds eh =P

time will come and u will have a bf de la...dun worry hahaha

Anonymous said...

hey,i didnt say i want to have a bf wow,read the chinese carefully lah,hahah,u say like this as if im desperate for guy a,hahah