Saturday, April 5, 2008

finally i watched the movie 'L change the world" with mee ang,i am glad that i watch it oto some people told me it is not as nice as the death notes series.'you canot change the world alone no matter how gifted you are but this is the wonder of this world',i like what he said but both of us felt pretty sad for him ,you will know why if you watch the movie .

since the main purpose of our trip today is for food and movie,we only went to MNG and ZARA.guess this is the 1st time i did not buy any shirt from MNG after trying the shirt .y?simply because ZARA and GUESS are my newest favourite =).fail to control myself again after entering ZARA .

tried out taiwanese food in mid valley for lunch ,Gelatissimo ice cream for tea time and another taiwanese food for dinner in the garden.initially wana having our dinner in tony roma but both of us feel sick of all the western food already and i dun feel like going to japanese restaurant because i bought a lot of materials from Shojikiya like materials for shushi and miso soup,plan to cook it next week.

spent the last 2 hours in carrefour and i was quite surprise to see my senior Kiryu there but duno how come,i felt like he looked very different 2day,may be he comb his hair until very high?

duno whats wrong with the LRT service 2day and i had to wait for 30 minutes for the lrt to come.by the time i reached my hostel,it was about 11.30pm already,my mum gotta give me long lesson if she know this esp IF SHE KNOWS THAT I COME BACK ALONE as mee ang needs to go back to UKM.

anyway,gotta sleep now,2ml will be pretty busy as i didnt do anything beneficial for study after my summative 2.this will be my 2nd last outing before my exam (the last outing is my Cf camp which on this coming friday).i love shopping simply because i feel motivated when i see the branded stuffs i like so much but i cant afford to buy it.this sounds so wrong but i bet most of the people are materialistic but not everyone will admit it.

1 comment:

*jeSSicA* said...

ur shopping queen title gonna take away dy lo =P