Wednesday, August 27, 2008

and finally the emo


and so yea,i try to sing the whole nite,try not to think so much so that i dun have to feel so sad


27th ,the day when she will fly to manchester and it means,no one will purposely call me on the exam day and wait for me in the sch ,just to pray for me and tell me i wont fail my exam,no one will ask me go yam cha on my birthday morning and appears in front of my door with a sweet cake and a card.


i will rmb u everytime i see someone press the number 2 in the lift,i will remember you when i go cg,i will rmb u when i go to church,i will rmb u when i go shopping bcuz we nv shop together b4 oto we wish to


i feel guilty that i miss ur farewell party


i miss u so much,lily


take care in manchester =))i will miss u owes





your very notty sister in christ,

christine


No comments: