Monday, August 4, 2008

im going to be so busy this week

monday nite--going to support charlie ,he joined the singing competition and the audition is just 2ml nite

tuesday nite--basketball ,adam,charlie,david,george they all are playing,so,must go and support them,to be frank,im not going there to see guys,ahah

wednesday,actualy is b4 wednesday,i gota complete the lyric and the music part is composed by the talented guy,jian ming,the masterpiece is so excellent so i would not want to spoil it with my sucky mandarin ,my 1st time,so,dun lauf at me =))

must finish the patho,anatomy ,embryo, physio of both cvs and respi by this week,pray for me ,i really need a lot of energy,memory power, understanding and determination.....(i hvnt started studying man!!!)

in the end,i love me,im still as happy as usual

i found that most of my friends are guys(from the name i owes mention in my blog,u know it),girls,where r u???

2 comments:

LiNg WeNg said...

i'm here!!!! lol... u'r really very busy!!!!

Anonymous said...

not becoz no girl, is u too hiao... only remember boys...