Thursday, August 7, 2008

arr,i cant study at all,exam is really near and if u wonder what is playing in my mind





STUNT is the answer, the cheerleading is still far from now but im so excited about it





esp after VENUS told me 'christine,u gota do the split again this year' the other day.





then,another thing is i keep singing 'if u wander off too far,my love will get you





home.........',,sue wen's uploaded this song in her blog .a nice SONG indeed .





the basketball match will start this week and TO GO OR NOT TO GO, thats a big





question,im a big fan of the pharm team but hopefully m207 can do better this





year,adam the captain,u got what i meant?anyway,basketball is not a one man





game ,so,just try ur best lah





CAN I DON'T WANT TO STUDY FOR THE EXAM???I DUN MIND STUDY BUT I HATE TO STUDY FOR EXAM,THE EVIL THINKING OF BURNING THE IMU DOWN COME BACK AGAIN,IM SO EVIL !!!


CHEERLEADING 2007




mentioning about this random picture,i was trying to recall sth from my notes and so,my hand start moving but in the end,this is the product ,so,now u know how bad is my concentration

3 comments:

LiNg WeNg said...

wah.. u super busy la... lol...

Anonymous said...

haha... gambateh siew ping~~
salad chicken rice is waiting for you! =p

*jeSSicA* said...

cheerleading, study, basketball....u really are busy...

jia you~!!