Monday, August 18, 2008

sth must be wrong with my nose tonite,i sense the smell of KAMPUA ,it is impossible,tats the smell of my hometown

im not a homesick kind of person but i desperately want to go home b4 examsssss

i miss my queen size bed,my car ,the tv and everything

by t he way,i got a crazy dream the other day ,in the dream,i was celebrating nicholas teo's birthday and i got to talk to him and we talked about everything and became good friend, OMG,and in the end,u guess what?hehehe


























dun think too much

i was awaken by my alarm clock and the dream ended!!!!

speechless!!!

p/s:how come i never dream anything about the notes this time?a bad sign of i dun really study for this exam?

1 comment:

*jeSSicA* said...

wow, not bad wor, dreamt bout nicholas teo =P