Sunday, December 23, 2007

hapy birthday,chris

i know u since the 1st day of my orientation but at 1st we din talk much bcuz i was too quiet but i will nv forget what had u done for me and how u actually guide me all these while

i rmb u stay late for our meeting
i rmb u did the push up for me (i dun think u rmb this)
i rmb most of the jokes u told us,mostly r the funi things about the imu lecturers

then,we get to know each other more

i went to church with u+we r in the same family

i rmb u were the only one who ask me 'how is the service jz nw' the 1st time i follow u guys there
i rmb all the eating places u bring me to
and most importantly,i am amazed by how faithful u r,not jz in the church but in ur lives

when my exam was just around the corner,
you are the one who let me know that i should work harder for my exam while everyone tells me 'it is easy only'
you owes ask me if i need any help instead of i asked for help
you come to help me oto i know u were very tired and sleepy tat nite
you kept telling me not to give up when i say i cant take it anymore
you told me must have faith in Him
you told me i can do it
u duno how much it means to me
and one thing i nv tell u,i feel safe and secure when i see u in msn during my exam week bcuz i knw i can owes get help from u if i dun understand


frankly speaking,oto i like to sabo u ,i didnt realy mean to do it
i wish i can be a NICE as u
i love ur joke and ur naughty nature,dont eliminate it from u,promise?
every moment i spend with u are so memorable and i will try my best not to 4get even a single second of it
i wish to know u more and more


2day is ur birthday and there is so little tat i can do for u
just WISH U A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY and hope tat u happy everyday

4 comments:

LiNg WeNg said...

wahh... like love letter eh... lol!!!

Christine said...

aiyoo,simply say

LiNg WeNg said...

=P

just wana leave a comment from what i read.. haha...

✖§ǿØŋ[pħ]✖ said...

christine loves chris? even the name also quite same, chris & christine!!!