Friday, December 28, 2007





know wat is this???chicken soup,really,i didnt bluff,


i know u nv see this kind of black chicken soup b4,


but dun learn from me,


it costs a high price if u r not lucky enuf,i mean on fire or explosion (sum1 told me this but i tot the rice cooker will off itself automatically??)


actualy tat day i wana warm the chicken soup b4 i went out ,at around 12 pm but i totally 4get about it until 5pm,when i was in a shopping mall.


i msg my housemate but she nv reply me,


then the BADDY(u knw who u r) say i mite kill the ppl indirectly.I DARE NOT TO CALL HER BCUZ I WAS SO SCARED!!


i kePT praying all the way from HANG TUAH TO SRI PETALING

LUCKILY nth bad happen


in fact,the chicken soup(i cant find a better word to call it) smelt like ...


guess wat?



..........


........................




.................................



CHICKEN ESSENCE


'may b the chicken essence is from the chicken soup yang terhangus 'tats the 1st thing cum to my mind when i saw it


THOSE WHO LOVE CHICKEN ESSENCE WILL PROBABLY HATE ME FOR THIS NOW

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha.. so tat's ur best chicken soup in the world ar?? hmm.. interesting..

hey, next time u can make ur own chicken essence n sell world wide lo.. maybe u wil become rich le.. hahaha

Christine said...

truth oso,10s for reminding me,ahhaha
if i bcum rich,i wont 4get u de

by the way,tats of cuz not the best,i will only cook the best one for sum1 only,hiakhiakhiak