Wednesday, December 26, 2007



this morning my fren asked me if i get any present for xmas or not,the blur me said no





but





when i cum bk ,i saw there were so many gifts on my bookshelf, sum r xmas gifts,sum r ermm,jz gifts lah





THANKS(i dun wana mention the namesss bcuz i scare if i leave out any important name)





i didnt put everyting in this pic ,soli ya





p/s:xmas is not about the gifts ,it is about LOVE








this is the 1st time i cook 2gether with my frens for christmas and i think we did a good job,hiakhiak.anyway,nz time we should plan properly b4 we bought the food bcuz we only manage to finish 50% of it .i dun wana elaborate too much on it bcuz i scare i will start praising how good is my cooking skill nowdays,hehehe(actually me and le min jz throw everything into the rice cooker and adam bz taking video and pic and wash the plates)





i will upload the pic once i get it from adam later


there r so many things that i should feel grateful this year (i wana keep it to myself,hihh) and my new wish is to bring more ppl to the church (of cuz i still keep on to my old wish which ling weng get it correctly once she start guessing,if u wana know,go ask her)

THIS IS A very M.E.A.N.I.N.G.FU.L. CHRISTIMAS

i duno y is it so meaningful but i dun use meaningful this word easily unless i really think tat it is meaningful







No comments: