Friday, December 28, 2007






i went to pahang to visit conney and i love tat place




i used to think tat i love to stay in metropolitan but now i realise how mistaken i have been all this while


i realised tat i still enjoy cycling oto it has been years tat i didnt touch my bicycle at home(actualy is bcuz i was and still scared of dogs and i duno why they owes like to after me ,so, i must wear long pant whenever i was cycling then i was so sienz of it then my bro rampas my bicycle then i 4got about my bicycle,i know this is such a typical grandma's story).
i love to bath with cold water esp the freezing cold water from mountain .u will nv know how enjoyable it would be unless u try it out.the water in KL is so hot and no matter how long time and how many times i bath,i cant realy feel satisfied.conney's mum was quite surprise tat i dun wana mix the cold water with the hot water tat she prepared for me,hahah,may b i stored too much of adipose tissue beneath my skin tat i cant actually feel it is as cold as they claimed.


at nite,we went out for dinner .the food was so nice but i felt guilty bcux conney's mum supposed to sleep earlier as she has to wake up at around 3am to open her mee stall.Conney's mum and aunties,10s for ur treat yaaa.


last nite was the 1st time i sleep so early ---11pm and i cant belif tat i can wake up at 7am without using the alarm clock!!it is a bit too amazing for me bcuz normally even if i sleep at 12am,i will only wake up at 11am the earliest (of cuz is without using the alarm clock)


i went to her mum's stall for breakfast and the curry mee is the nicest curry mee i ever eat--i say this not bcuz it is from her mum .


then her uncle drive me back to kl .i duno wat to say but a big THANKS TO EVERYONE.Conney,10s so much for cuming to kl to bring me there bcuz i m super sux in direction.10s for paying everything for me,i paiseh lahh. and rmb to tell ur mum tat i like the potato cracker she gv me.

No comments: