Monday, December 24, 2007

it has been quite a long time tat i didnt spend hours of time in bookstore.indulging in the smell of books r owes my greatest pleasure and i nv 4get my childhood dream--to own a bookstore of myself .i know it is a bit too far away from the reality but there is nth wrong to daydream right?


i went to MPH in midvalley jz nw,thinking of buying digital fortress (by dan brown) wic i want to read since long time ago but i couldnt manage to find it.anyway,there r lots of new books and i will buy all the books i wana read if i have enuf money.aikss,$$$$ problem.i had a great harvest and my wallet was bleeding profusely(i use up all of my $$).im quite tired now.so,it would be better if i show u guys the picture instead of bla bla blaing how interesting r the books.
i think this book will be quite funny and interesting,ahhaa but the price oso very 'beautiful'

this is my childhood's favourite but it is too bad tat all the one i read was chinese version.i wana sense the real 'feeling','aura','ambience' or watever by Arthur Conan Doyle.so,i bought it .







rm19.90???i cant belif my own eyes and even asking the shopkeeper if that is the correct price or not.yeah yeah,i can enjoy reading literature agn.imagine how wonderful would it be---switching on my aircorn and set it to the lowest temperature,sipping the green tea i like ,playing the soft music in my laptop and let the mind be filled with the scenes of a midsummer night's dream,romeo and juliet,king henry,venus and adonis and etc.i think i will 4get the day and nite once i start reading.




actualy i read Jane Austen's sense and sensibility and emma in primary sch oledy but the senile me cant actualy rmb the story.3 novels come in one book with a 30% of discount,how will i miss it?




it is a real story about the HIV patient and the challenge they encounter in their lives.should be another tear-triggering book agn.
i love R.E.A.D.I.N.G
i ever think of bcuming an author many many years ago
but
my language and my imagination sux
so
i end up in medical sch to read marieb
sad case!!







3 comments:

LiNg WeNg said...

haha.. ur imagination n grammar shud be better than me... =P i hate reading...

Christine said...

haha,i tot u owes reaD '17' or wat,i 4get oledy ahha.
imagination dfinitely better than u but grammar mahh,hah,mine sux

✖§ǿØŋ[pħ]✖ said...

sorry i didnt read this posting becoz i noe it;s boring... hahaha! i noe i m bad...lolx..