Sunday, February 24, 2008

all the best




i wish you all the best and i always admire those who can choose what they want !from your sweet smile,i can feel that you are more happy than ever and this smile reminds me of my dreamsss .ask me if you want.=)
exam is coming soon again and pimples appear all over my face,my back.
foundation one exam makes me get MxxxxxxxL one whole month and this exam causes pimples,what gonna be the next ?alopecia?=(((
i want to be friend with doraemon.then may be i can steal the exam paper from IMU with some magical tools.then,i can sell the paper to my badgemates.im pretty sure they will buy it since they all are super kiasu.then i can earn a lot of money.then i can buy N95,a new laptop,the rm499 guess and carlo rina handbeg,LV dress,jimmy choo shoes,CK shirts,gucci purse ,more MNG ,ZARA and topshop's new arrival instead of season clear and the list goes on.opsss,i am so materialistic!!!
better stop dreaming now or else i will end up washing plate in mamak stall right after the exam.

No comments: