Friday, February 15, 2008

i wana eat this!!!ying chang,find out the place and we go together.it is your mission to make me happy since you finish your exam oledy =)
today is friday and no CG.i was feeling lazy again.so,decided to go to the library to do some question regarding the fact that i don't like to study and memorise.randomely choose a patho book and trying out the questions on the topic of inflammation.i cant realy answer all the 50 OBA but when i check the answer,i get 35 out of 50.quite encouraging for me because i havent studied the notes and only recall from what i remember during the lectures and the lab session.by the way,if this the summatif result,i think i will cry like hell and go into super depressive state.exam is coming soon AGAIN AND I CANT FEEL THE INTRINSIC MOTIVATION this time.im still so unprepared .should i aim high or lower my target?helpless and hopeless---my never-overcomeable-pre-exam symdrome.

No comments: