Thursday, February 28, 2008

i dont understand,why am i so slow?so senile?so lazy?why why why?my friends told me they manage to finish around 6 to 7 notes per day and lets see what happen to me,2 notes per days!!!!i feel so hell and sucky for being so slow and to make the things worse,i cant really remember what i study and probably will forget everthing during the exam time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i felt like crying after you told me those encouraging words.i know the lazy ,slow and not- smart-at -all me is impossible to be in the list,it is so impossible but i will try my best!!!thanks for being such a wonderful senior and a forever-there-when -i-need-help friend.you know who you are. =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

its my pleasure and you're most welcome. i have faith in you, you probably should have some in yourself.