Thursday, February 7, 2008

today is new year but im no longer the young me who used to like chinese new year so much.thinking of the nightmare ,i can feel the fear now altough my exam is still quite long from now.the dream was so real and i was unable to answer any question in the dream.i wonder if this a sign telling me that i will do bad in my coming exam or it is time for me to start studying from the very first lecture.i was ambitious before i come back,planning to do some revision during my one - week holiday but this is what happens---i havent even take the notes out from my luggage.the only thing i did is my PBL but it took 2 nights--such a new record as compared to my normal 2 - hour speed.
i am thinking of quitting myself from joining the coming orientation .i know this is kind of irrresponsible but what to do?they prospone the orientation without discussing it with us and their reason is because they have exam.now,i have my exam too and you all have 2 whole month to study for your CVS ,we dont have that much holiday before our summatif.call me selfish if you want,i don't really care much about this .

things do change without your realisation and i feel it to the max this time.i havent come back for half a year and suddenly my neighbour gonna marry soon although he is just of my age,suddenly my brothers look more mature,suddenly my sister starts working,suddenly it is another new year again.i don't know how to describe this kind of feeling and im not gonna think too much about it because new year reminds me of my age-21!!!!DEVASTATING!!thinking back of many years ago,the time when everyone was obsessed by ICQ and MIRC,when you chat with someone you don't know,tell them you are 15,16,17 ,then the person will keep asking about your phone number.now,if you are honest and tell them you are 21 and the next sentence you receive will most probably be like this'soli,i gtg,chat with u nez time' or 'oh' or 'im busy nw,chat with u later' and the worst scenario--the person not even reply you.i admit i did it myself when i was still 15,16,17.=)

by the way,i am quite happy that i manage to overcome the phobia of driving and yesterday i even drove from my house to parkson.thanks meizhen for forcing me to drive althougt the method you use seems like a bit too 'aggressive' and 'dangerous'---she just stopped the car by the roadside at 11.30pm and ask me to drive it .i think this brave girl is the only one who will use this kind of method in order to force me to learn driving.

i will be going back to Kl on saturday night .i really hope that air asia wont delay the flight because it will depart at 9pm and it will be at around 11pm when i arrive the LCCT and 12 am by the time i reach my hostel.

my new year resolution?be more hardworking and much clever than now!!!

happy new year everyone!!

No comments: