Friday, February 8, 2008


singing has been the most difficult task for me all these year,as difficult as doing maths but just now ricky forced me to sing in his place,in front of so many people.i doubt if they all will have nightmares tonight.=)today is the first day of new year and i slept until1pm.nothing much difference happens except i don't need my frens come and fetch me again.driving to shu yung's house but as usual,i get lose again and need to call her to ask for exact direction.not going to elaborate much about where i went and what i did but seriously,we had a lot of fun in ricky's house.ricky,i am here to remind you that don't forget to send me the pictures .
belows are some of the pictures i promised months ago-the countdown in genting

gary

they distribute the baloon from high up at 12 am
billy



stella chung



in the cable car

group pic
with the family from india,the children are so cute
group picture

No comments: