Thursday, January 10, 2008

as my mind cascading down the memory lane......

i just realised tat there are so many pics in my d-drive wic i think i lose them as i reformatted my laptop b4 i cum to imu,im so blurrrrr

here r sum of my pics during my 19 years old ,the time i spent my time in shah alam,intec,akasia

celebrating su fei's birthday,i will owes rmb her birthday bcuz hers is just one day b4 mine and this su fei actually set the reminder of her own birthday in my old phone,i duno how many years she set it but i miss all t he funi thingy we did in the room,ehhehe,we even change our bed to sleep,for?for FUN,ahah.i rmb tat both su fei and puai yee like to sing old songs wic i scare the most but i miss the songs now....
i know this is super ugly+super aunty,then why m i showing u my ugly pic ?bcuz i killed the cockroach tat nite,very memorable for me,eheheh.bcuz normally i will hide myself under the blanket and ask su fei to kill it but tat day i was displaying my greatest valour,LOL

this is the pic we took during our camp(is a meaningless camp that jpa want us to attend,i rmb got 2 camps but i dun rmb wic is wic oledy.and bcuz the place we went was quite ulu and i didnt like the place,i end up dun wana drink water and food,then end up constipation or sth like tat,haha)i think i memang not paiseh one,even this oso have to write out


this is my year 12 class pic ,all t he girls are pretty and all the guys are nice,hahaha



we celebrate mooncake festival in the hostel area,i rmb encik hassan cum and ask us to stop celebrating bcuz it is quite dangerous but we end up saying'ok' then busy taking pic after he left,ehhe,breaking rules used to be my hobby during my year 12,bad girl lehh




this is the trip to kelantan and we took this in jess's house,i still rmb ur house well ,eheh





on the way to pangkor,i dun have the other pangkor pics with me now,i saved in cd and left it at home,so stupid










the trip to genting ,we r such posers,ahhaha,actualy veli paiseh to do this kind of pose publicly but who k?haha,i know i look fat in the pic but at least not as fat as now,hehehe,now i wont post like tat even if u pay me =))






this is jess's birthday,i tried so hard to cheat her tat nite bcuz the rest are too innocent and cant lie,ish ishhh,i still rmb the cake is i choose one,the ice cream cake,heheh







this is the pic we took after our ko-pln group won sth ,i can recall it oledy,anyway,sweet memory,anti clock wise-tzui hui,me,another christine(we were roomate and classmate k??),yeam and wai hong





haha,my hair was damn 'lala ',duno how will i cut tat kind of 'lala' hair tat time,anyway,i like this pic so much.from left to right:yu wan,conney,ru xing,me the lala mui,ling weng,chien yien






i think this is the only pic show tat i ever study there,regret tat i din take the pic at the main gate,quite miss my baju kurung suddenly oto i used to hate it so much

now i realise why i didnt do well in my final exam oledy--bcuz i play too much =)
got some other pics tat i wana upload but the connection is a bit too slow,i will upload it 2ml

























4 comments:

LiNg WeNg said...

I MISSSSSS INTEC SOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christine said...

i missssss u soooo much!!!!!!!!!!heheheh
i know u miss the day i went to ur room ,eheh,this sounds hiao

*jeSSicA* said...

wah...got 3-4 pics got my face le..i feel so proud =P
and the swing too!

Christine said...

haha,i help to promote u mah,u can do t he same thing in ur blog too,LOL