Tuesday, January 1, 2008

new sem starts but im still very blur about it when i glance thru the timetable,it seems like quite hectic (i knw im a super lazy student) and i doubt if i can achieve wat i want .Great fear engulfs me bcuz as usual----i dun have any faith in myself(the overconfident-christine has vanished years ago) but for sure,i will still try my best and pray hard.im just nobody without Him.

yesterday sye ping ask me a question which i think most of the ppl cant gv their ans

WHAT DO U THINK U HAVE DONE FOR THIS WORLD OR THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU IN THESE 20 YEARS?

i try to think so hard with all sorts of possible ans in my mind but in the end i cant even give an answer tat can be considered as an answer

i feel ashame for myself.i feel like my life is the tyre tat repeat the same rotation everyday-study,sleep,talk,eat,enjoy,spend money and the WORST,waste my LIFE!!!!From now on,i should think more for the people around me and care more for those who are in need.I hope my small wish wont end up with ' say say only'.

p/s:im sorry if i spoil ur new year mood

lets talk about hapi thingy

i went to count down with my old gang in genting .i like it bcuz they prohibited the use of canister spray wic i think is a bit too smelly and dirty.wonder what happen the whole nite in genting?i will only write about it in my nez post bcuz i dun hv the pictures with me now.(ricky,im hinting u to upload the pic as soon as possible)anyway,thank you RICKY,BILLY ,PEI CHEE,SHU YUNG,SYE PING,SHI XING , HUI YEE and our one nite big sister , AH PEK'S SISTER--EVE.(i hope i get ur name correctly).

I WANA MAKE SOME WISHES FOR MYSELF
.................

..................

.................

..................

......................

...........................

aiyooo,of cuz i wont annonce it publicly lahhhh,may b u can ask me??


*L.A.M.E*

2 comments:

*jeSSicA* said...

let's see...u spiced up our life!

Unknown said...

WHAT DO U THINK U HAVE DONE FOR THIS WORLD OR THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU IN THESE 20 YEARS?

i think tat question can be answered more easily if u ask others than find out by urself... hahaha..

so, if u ask me, i wil say u testified to me tat God is almighty n He answer prayers.. :p