Tuesday, January 29, 2008

MZ called me right after I come back from steamboat. After the call and listen to what she told me, I realized something. Although I should realize it since long time ago but it is never too late to understand all these now.

Although my parents cant really afford the expensive fee of medical school regarding the fact that I have another 3 younger siblings who will go to college soon in 3 consecutive years, HE answered my prayer and gave me the scholarship .I know, I know there are so many brighter students out there and I always wonder if I deserve it or not. Be it deserve or not deserve, I realy fell grateful .

Although my mum was so strict and i still remember vividly how many times I was punished or scolded by her when I could not perform well in my exam during my primary school day (my mum’s well performance means either full mark or highest mark, not kidding), I feel thankful that she let me choose my own future , the way I want to go and the person I want to be. In fact, without those cane and punishment ,I won’t be the person im today.(the today me is not so perfect but at least im still studying and don’t become a problematic youth)

Although I was super depressed and actually cried for a few months when I knew that I had to do a twinning program instead of go straight to Australia , although I could not understand how will I meet the requirement but still cannot secure a place in the universities, although I felt so emotional imbalance that why some of my friends ‘ result were better than me in the final exam despite the fact that it was not suppose to happen in that way if I look back the result in the class, I still thank God for being able to get into the current uni and for the transformation He makes on me. He puts me here and let me meet with some really nice person who influence me powerfully without my own realization. Looking back the old day when I was in my college ,I used to skip church service just because I was too lazy to go or I wanna eat lunch or dinner with some of my friends or I wanted to study at home but end up did not study anything at all. What a shame!!

Tonight is a night when my heart and mind are full of thanks .I realize how deep is the love ,both from my parents and from God.

p/s:MZ, I really hope for the best for your brother.

3 comments:

LiNg WeNg said...

hey.. u can do it christine... i have faith that u can excel in ur studies.. don worry... =)

Anonymous said...

:)

看到你的突破,
看到你的成长,
看到你的学习,
看到你的勇气,
我感恩 :)

真的,亲爱的朋友 :)
谢谢天父他的手从来没有离开过你 -
在不同的考验中,他的爱永远在你的身边

加油! :)

友望

Christine said...

haha,yeah,add oil,but not beneath the skin,hah