Saturday, January 19, 2008

copycat

why copycat?bcuz i get everything from ling weng's blog,heh,enjoy urself
siew ting,i miss u,miss like crazy,faster cum bk looo,my life in vista is super boredddddd


爱心晚餐 prepared by Christine

(ling weng,i duno u can type chinese words lehhh??)



siaw tze,ling weng and me in dumc

(we look very innocent lehhhh???)




this one i oso copy from her

When I hear anyone singing out of pitch, I’ll think of Christine who always repeats the same mistake.

ling weng,i got heart attack now.......i can sing one k??i got learn piano and guitar ,haha,actualy i know my standard lahh



2 comments:

LiNg WeNg said...

haha... u try to ask tzu hui, su fei n puai yee.. see they support who... haha...
btw.. i can type chinese quite well ok.. although i learnt till primary 6 only... =P

Christine said...

hahah,not ned to be so honest lah,i dun even 'think' u learn until primary 6 lehhh,ahhaha,got feel heartpain or not now??of cuz they support u lah,u all owes united when buly me......i know u all jealous tat i can sing well,hiakhiakhiak