Tuesday, January 8, 2008

chinese new year is coming soon and im excited!!tat means i can go back soon !!
it is not about ang pao tat i will get
im excited when i imagine tat i can
  • sleep on my own queen- size bed and i can simply sleep in any direction and posture i want,hiakhiak
  • watch TV with my dad,here no satelite,so,basically i didnt watch channel V,tv program from china and taiwan for a few months oledy,so,outdated now
  • eat all the cakes and cookies that are baked by mum
  • quarrel with my siblings (of cuz not the real quarrel,like wat we say in mandarin--hit is love,scold is sayang)
  • go out with my crazy frens agn but my dear ying chang will be celebrating her cny in sg,sob
  • cleaning and decorate the house together with my siblings wic i did since ..standard 1??

opss,im a bit too excited now and should stop myself from going into hallucination again!!!

No comments: