Thursday, January 24, 2008

Tagged by: jess

8 Random facts about me:

1. i love to collect cards,birthday cards,xmas card,new year cards...
2.i m scare of animals
3.i bath at least 3 times per day
4.i drink more milk than water (the marigold HL,i can finish 2 L per day!!)
5.i wanted to become a singer when i was in primary one(but soon after i realise i cannot sing at all,ehehhe),fashion designer in primary 6 (i was obsessed by the stories of Gianni Versage,Coco Chanel, John Galliano,etc).i used to think that if CD can represent Christian Dior,may be i can use CW (christine wong) as my brand,DJ in Ai FM during my form one to form 3 and when i get to know myself more,i want to become a doctor after form 4.anyway,i still want to be a fashion designer and a dj at the same time if i can have a cloning of myself =)
6.i have the phobia of talking on phone ,no matter you speak english or mandarin,i dont know why
7.i dont like to celebrate birthday with a lot of people--i owes think that it should be the day we celebrate together with the family and close friends only.quality is more important than quantity marrrr.
8. i always want to be a rich girl,yes,i love money and i really need a lot of money because i spend like nobody's business .My gang know how terrible m i once i go shopping.
8 things that scares me:
1.glass(i only use plastic or metal cup for this reason )
2.anything that is sharp and can be used to poke people(needle,nail)
3.animals(snakes,dogs,cats,crocodile....)
4.EXAM
5.interview(i only manage to talk crap =) )
6.when people not choi me(i will think that the person dont like to talk with me or why is he/she angry with me)
7.take the public transport alone
8.driving (i cant overcome the fear although i tried to,most probably due to the accidentsss which leave the obvious scars on my leg and hands after so mnay years)
8 Favorite Artists at the moment:
1.andy lau
2.Nicholas Teo
3.Rainie Yang
4.angelina jolie(she is sooooooo sexy!!)
5.nicole kidman
6.eason chan(i like his songs despite his not-so-goo-looking appearance)
7.jeff cheung
8.Won Bing (the only korean artist that i like,i was super obsessed by him,yea,super)
8 Things I like most:
1.cards
2.letter from my friends
3.holidays(because i can watch tv,yam cha with friends,read novels until duno the day and nite)
4.love and cares and hugs
5.someone's smiling face
6.travelling+food+cultures
7.stress(a bit only lah,i need it considering the fact that how lazy am i)
8.of cuz,my target forever--good result ,the good means the highest grad
8 LUCKY people to do this:
whoever wants to do,just do it urself =) (bcuz i will feel veli insulted if i tag u but u dun wana do it =) )

No comments: